Our national representatives, Winesellers LTD, which covers all the US States, flew into SB and Buellton for their National Sales Meeting last week. Along with their enthusiasm they brought days of torrential rains. Perhaps not quite what they expected in sunny CA, but we were grateful for the rain! With multiple days of meetings we also enjoyed Bruce’s barrel tastings, a private dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro and an amazing dinner at Lafond Winery and Vineyards in the barrel room.
- Photo sent by Mark Banda and Bucyk
- Winesellers Ltd. at Lafond Winery
- Winesellers, our National Representatives, Dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016