This is a photo taken from the north side of the river. The winery is hidden behind the trees in the background. If you click on the image you can see more clearly one of our fans on the right hand side straddling the road. This vineyard has two more fans, that we hope are strategically placed, as well as a long canvas fence that has yet to be unfurled – all for frost protection.
- More of Harvest
- Images of the Harvest
- More about the Harvest
- Santa Barbara Newspress Article about First Crush
- Inner Staves
- First day of Crush – Thursday August 21, 2014
- Wednesday, August the 20th: First Day of Harvest at Santa Barbara Winery and the obligatory Toast over the first box of grapes – Pinot Gris. Here’s to a good harvest.
- August Dinner at the Vineyard
- Wine Club Member BBQ – Saturday, July19, 2014
- DeeTours at the Winery Saturday July 19
- Kim and Lise with Friends at the Vineyard
- Planting a new Grenache Block