This is a photo taken from the north side of the river. The winery is hidden behind the trees in the background. If you click on the image you can see more clearly one of our fans on the right hand side straddling the road. This vineyard has two more fans, that we hope are strategically placed, as well as a long canvas fence that has yet to be unfurled – all for frost protection.
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Wine Makers’ Festival, Saturday April 23rd 2016
- Wine Vintners’ Festival Saturday April 23rd.
- Family Baby Shower at Lafond Winery
- Nance Cole COSMOS Open House February 19, 2016 at the Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Opening Reception February 19th from 6 to 8pm An exhibit of colorful prints at the Lafond City Tasting Room Showing from February 17th through April 17th 2016
- Valentine Day Chocolate and Wine Pairing at Santa Barbara Winery
- New Images from David Lafond – Spring Rituals at the Vineyard
- From the Lafond City Tasting Room
- Open House at Santa Barbara Winery with Pascale Books, Jessica Foster Chocolates and Jeweler Judit Muller
- Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Open House at Lafond City Tasting Room for Artist Gail Lucas Friday November 20th
- Gail’s Art Show Open House Friday November 20th, 6 to 8pm – Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Again many thanks to the Wine Weirdos
- Open House – Harvest Festival 10.10.15
- David and Kim Lafond in the last Picking…