This is a photo taken from the north side of the river. The winery is hidden behind the trees in the background. If you click on the image you can see more clearly one of our fans on the right hand side straddling the road. This vineyard has two more fans, that we hope are strategically placed, as well as a long canvas fence that has yet to be unfurled – all for frost protection.
- Winesellers, our National Representatives, Dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016
- Images taken by David Lafond of the Santa Ynez River at the Lafond Vineyards after release of water from Cachuma
- Santa Barbara Winery and Lafond Winery 2016 Wine Club Member BBQ at the Vineyard