This is a photo taken from the north side of the river. The winery is hidden behind the trees in the background. If you click on the image you can see more clearly one of our fans on the right hand side straddling the road. This vineyard has two more fans, that we hope are strategically placed, as well as a long canvas fence that has yet to be unfurled – all for frost protection.
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016
- Images taken by David Lafond of the Santa Ynez River at the Lafond Vineyards after release of water from Cachuma
- Santa Barbara Winery and Lafond Winery 2016 Wine Club Member BBQ at the Vineyard
- Birthday Celebration at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Recent Wedding at Lafond Winery and Vineyards 5/14/16
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Wine Makers’ Festival, Saturday April 23rd 2016
- Wine Vintners’ Festival Saturday April 23rd.
- Family Baby Shower at Lafond Winery
- Nance Cole COSMOS Open House February 19, 2016 at the Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Opening Reception February 19th from 6 to 8pm An exhibit of colorful prints at the Lafond City Tasting Room Showing from February 17th through April 17th 2016
- Valentine Day Chocolate and Wine Pairing at Santa Barbara Winery
- New Images from David Lafond – Spring Rituals at the Vineyard