This is a photo taken from the north side of the river. The winery is hidden behind the trees in the background. If you click on the image you can see more clearly one of our fans on the right hand side straddling the road. This vineyard has two more fans, that we hope are strategically placed, as well as a long canvas fence that has yet to be unfurled – all for frost protection.
- Wine Club Member BBQ – Saturday, July19, 2014
- DeeTours at the Winery Saturday July 19
- Kim and Lise with Friends at the Vineyard
- Planting a new Grenache Block
- Scenes from a Wedding June 28, 2014
- The Patio
- The State of the Pinot Noir June 28, 2014
- Hedging – June 28, 2014
- A Great Investment Opportunity!
- Leafing the Pinot Noir
- New Release from Lafond Winery – 2010 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- New Release 2013 Santa Barbara Winery Rosé of Syrah