Veraison, a French term for when the color of the grapes turn from green to red or green to yellow in the case of white grapes. From experience, the harvest usually begins 6 weeks from the beginning of veraison. This year harvest is expected to begin in the third week of August, earlier than normal which is usually at the beginning of September. We have not had much rain this year but it seems to have come at a good time and the weather is ideal, warm days, not too warm and cool nights. The canopies are excellent and the harvest looks to be excellent.
- Photo sent by Mark Banda and Bucyk
- Winesellers Ltd. at Lafond Winery
- Winesellers, our National Representatives, Dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016