This is Alan topping at the Lafond Winery. Usually when you top you wear a flashlight on your head so that you can see the level of the wine in the barrel, Alan does it by sound and he never overfills. This man could tune your piano.
- Photo sent by Mark Banda and Bucyk
- Winesellers Ltd. at Lafond Winery
- Winesellers, our National Representatives, Dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016