This photo taken November 27, the Pinot Noir below has lost almost all its leaves and the Syrah is about to do so. These light rains we have been getting recently are perfect for the seeded ground cover. A heavy rain will wash away the seeds but once they have roots it is harder for it to do so. The vines will soon be completely dormant, the next major event is pruning which will not begin until February.
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016
- Images taken by David Lafond of the Santa Ynez River at the Lafond Vineyards after release of water from Cachuma
- Santa Barbara Winery and Lafond Winery 2016 Wine Club Member BBQ at the Vineyard
- Birthday Celebration at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Recent Wedding at Lafond Winery and Vineyards 5/14/16
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Wine Makers’ Festival, Saturday April 23rd 2016
- Wine Vintners’ Festival Saturday April 23rd.