This photo taken November 27, the Pinot Noir below has lost almost all its leaves and the Syrah is about to do so. These light rains we have been getting recently are perfect for the seeded ground cover. A heavy rain will wash away the seeds but once they have roots it is harder for it to do so. The vines will soon be completely dormant, the next major event is pruning which will not begin until February.
- Wine Club Member BBQ – Saturday, July19, 2014
- DeeTours at the Winery Saturday July 19
- Kim and Lise with Friends at the Vineyard
- Planting a new Grenache Block
- Scenes from a Wedding June 28, 2014
- The Patio
- The State of the Pinot Noir June 28, 2014
- Hedging – June 28, 2014
- A Great Investment Opportunity!
- Leafing the Pinot Noir
- New Release from Lafond Winery – 2010 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- New Release 2013 Santa Barbara Winery Rosé of Syrah