This photo taken November 27, the Pinot Noir below has lost almost all its leaves and the Syrah is about to do so. These light rains we have been getting recently are perfect for the seeded ground cover. A heavy rain will wash away the seeds but once they have roots it is harder for it to do so. The vines will soon be completely dormant, the next major event is pruning which will not begin until February.
- Recent Wedding at Lafond Winery and Vineyards 5/14/16
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Wine Makers’ Festival, Saturday April 23rd 2016
- Wine Vintners’ Festival Saturday April 23rd.
- Family Baby Shower at Lafond Winery
- Nance Cole COSMOS Open House February 19, 2016 at the Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Opening Reception February 19th from 6 to 8pm An exhibit of colorful prints at the Lafond City Tasting Room Showing from February 17th through April 17th 2016
- Valentine Day Chocolate and Wine Pairing at Santa Barbara Winery
- New Images from David Lafond – Spring Rituals at the Vineyard
- From the Lafond City Tasting Room
- Open House at Santa Barbara Winery with Pascale Books, Jessica Foster Chocolates and Jeweler Judit Muller
- Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Open House at Lafond City Tasting Room for Artist Gail Lucas Friday November 20th
- Gail’s Art Show Open House Friday November 20th, 6 to 8pm – Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Again many thanks to the Wine Weirdos
- Open House – Harvest Festival 10.10.15