Winemaker’s comments: Clone 667, as grown in our vineyard, is a small berried light cluster. Usually the the lightest cluster weight of all the Pinot Noir clones we grow. The wine is dark, rich and well structured. One of the more tannic clones because of the high skin to juice ratio.
- Kim and David Lafond at the Spring Vintners’ Festival
- Photo sent by Mark Banda and Bucyk
- Winesellers Ltd. at Lafond Winery
- Winesellers, our National Representatives, Dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August