We have begun mowing the ground cover planted last fall. And again this is protect the vines from March and April frost. A smooth surface facilitates air movement. The grasses that have grown between the rows are uneven and when there is a cold spell and the large fans are turned on we want the cold air to move over the surface to be pushed skyward by the fans.
- Wine Club Member BBQ – Saturday, July19, 2014
- DeeTours at the Winery Saturday July 19
- Kim and Lise with Friends at the Vineyard
- Planting a new Grenache Block
- Scenes from a Wedding June 28, 2014
- The Patio
- The State of the Pinot Noir June 28, 2014
- Hedging – June 28, 2014
- A Great Investment Opportunity!
- Leafing the Pinot Noir
- New Release from Lafond Winery – 2010 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- New Release 2013 Santa Barbara Winery Rosé of Syrah