We have begun mowing the ground cover planted last fall. And again this is protect the vines from March and April frost. A smooth surface facilitates air movement. The grasses that have grown between the rows are uneven and when there is a cold spell and the large fans are turned on we want the cold air to move over the surface to be pushed skyward by the fans.
- Kim and David Lafond at the Spring Vintners’ Festival
- Photo sent by Mark Banda and Bucyk
- Winesellers Ltd. at Lafond Winery
- Winesellers, our National Representatives, Dinner at the Montecito Wine Bistro
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August