We have begun mowing the ground cover planted last fall. And again this is protect the vines from March and April frost. A smooth surface facilitates air movement. The grasses that have grown between the rows are uneven and when there is a cold spell and the large fans are turned on we want the cold air to move over the surface to be pushed skyward by the fans.
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Vintners’ Festival 10/08/16
- New Release 2013 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir Clone 667
- Kim and David Lafond at the Vintners Fall Festival 10/8/16
- Processing Pinot Noir
- New Release: 2012 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Night picking at Lafond Vineyards
- The Crush begins at Santa Barbara Winery with Sauvignon Blanc Grapes
- CVS Regional Managers at Lafond Vineyards
- One year old vines, grown in a nursery, arriving at David and Kim Lafond’s Eagle Nest Vineyard adjacent to the Lafond Vineyard. Vines are carefully selected clones of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Open House at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room for Artist Amber O’Neill Friday July 12, 2016
- Lafond Winery in August
- Grenache Block July 2016
- Images taken by David Lafond of the Santa Ynez River at the Lafond Vineyards after release of water from Cachuma
- Santa Barbara Winery and Lafond Winery 2016 Wine Club Member BBQ at the Vineyard
- Birthday Celebration at Lafond Winery City Tasting Room