We have begun mowing the ground cover planted last fall. And again this is protect the vines from March and April frost. A smooth surface facilitates air movement. The grasses that have grown between the rows are uneven and when there is a cold spell and the large fans are turned on we want the cold air to move over the surface to be pushed skyward by the fans.
- Open House at Lafond Winery during Wine Makers’ Festival, Saturday April 23rd 2016
- Wine Vintners’ Festival Saturday April 23rd.
- Family Baby Shower at Lafond Winery
- Nance Cole COSMOS Open House February 19, 2016 at the Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Opening Reception February 19th from 6 to 8pm An exhibit of colorful prints at the Lafond City Tasting Room Showing from February 17th through April 17th 2016
- Valentine Day Chocolate and Wine Pairing at Santa Barbara Winery
- New Images from David Lafond – Spring Rituals at the Vineyard
- From the Lafond City Tasting Room
- Open House at Santa Barbara Winery with Pascale Books, Jessica Foster Chocolates and Jeweler Judit Muller
- Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Open House at Lafond City Tasting Room for Artist Gail Lucas Friday November 20th
- Gail’s Art Show Open House Friday November 20th, 6 to 8pm – Lafond Winery City Tasting Room
- Again many thanks to the Wine Weirdos
- Open House – Harvest Festival 10.10.15
- David and Kim Lafond in the last Picking…