Carlos discovered a 45 year old sign covered by ivy, on one of our buildings, which had long been forgotten. It is quite charming, carved from redwood planks, the gold paint faded and mostly gone. Carlos rejuvenated it without destroying its antique quality.
- Wine Club Member BBQ – Saturday, July19, 2014
- DeeTours at the Winery Saturday July 19
- Kim and Lise with Friends at the Vineyard
- Planting a new Grenache Block
- Scenes from a Wedding June 28, 2014
- The Patio
- The State of the Pinot Noir June 28, 2014
- Hedging – June 28, 2014
- A Great Investment Opportunity!
- Leafing the Pinot Noir
- New Release from Lafond Winery – 2010 Lafond Vineyard Pinot Noir
- New Release 2013 Santa Barbara Winery Rosé of Syrah